Charged twice..79.00 for kami and 99.00 for yi...WHY?

I’ve been going back and forth with paypal over this and with all the proof I have they still denied my claim. What happened was this. I actually went to cancel my plan (the 99.00 a year one) because it does not upload to the cloud like it’s supposed to on my outside camera. I was then offered a 79.00 plan to keep me as a customer and I accepted. Then I was charged the new 79.00 and also the 99.00. On my account info page it only shows that I have one plan when I was charged for 2. Yi home and kami both charged me separately and your the same company. Kami the 79 and yi home the 99. Your email sends the same automatic response over and over again. It states right in the app that there is “phone support” and there is NOT. I also can not even access the 99 plan AT ALL. Since I was charged for 2 plans I should be able to use 10 cameras with 15 day backup… nope…can’t do that either. I want my 99 back. On top of that, the problem that was causing me to cancel the entire service from the get go is still happening. If this doesn’t get settled in a fair way. These cameras will go in the garbage, I’ll call my lawyer and start the process of getting adequate compensation and some sort of satisfaction out of this ordeal. I can only imagine how many other people this has happened to and you don’t give them their money back or even the service you charged them for.

Hello @Sgina!
We’re sorry to hear you’re facing issues with your cloud service.
To assist you properly with your concern, please submit a request through the app by going to Profile > Customer Service or through https://store.kamihome.com/pages/contact.
Thank you!

Categories