Cancelling account and refund

Hi @Steven_Kami,
Yes, please. If you can send me a private message I’ll give you my mail address.
I checked free trial before subscription. In fact I needed it when I was on holidays, but I was scared to pay for a service that I didn’t know.
Waiting for your reply, and thanks again.

Valerio

Hi!

I had some problems with my service. The SD card method stopped working when i was away so tried to try out if ti would work with cloud. I wanted to make a trial frist but somehow it directly charged me. The service did not start to work anyway and is still not working.
I tried to cancel, but it was unclear if it is charged or not. When I received my credit card bill i contacted support@yitechnology.com few days ago but i did not get any automatic or direct reply yet.
Should I wait more or send the email on some other address or contact the credit card house?
BR
Josip

Hey @jhanak Thanks for coming to the community forum for more info. Can you email support@kamihome.com and send me the ticket number you are assigned when you email this support email address?

I apologize for any inconvenience. We will get this resolved for you.

Hello Mark. Have been trying unsuccessfully to cancel a cloud plan. Ticket number 564858. Site says I need to complete request on an Android device which I no longer have available.

Got a response from support. Plan has been canceled. Now I have the flexibility I need. Thanks!

1 Like

Please ignore my direct message! Glad to hear all has been resolved :slight_smile:

How do I get a refund on my 2 cameras that I just received?

I changed. Y debit card and somehow got charged i did not athorize this!! I want a refund and there is no contact for this!!

am writing to express my deep concern regarding the unresolved charges and the lack of support I have experienced with your company.

I recently participated in a free trial with your company and made the decision to cancel prior to the end date to avoid any charges. Despite canceling in a timely manner, I was charged not once, but twice for your services. This is a clear violation of the terms and conditions outlined during the trial period.

I reached out to your customer support team to rectify this issue, and initially, they were responsive. However, as soon as I was asked to provide the receipt as proof of cancellation, the communication abruptly ceased. I find this lack of responsiveness extremely disappointing and unprofessional.

Given the unauthorized charges and the lack of support, I have no choice but to contact my bank to dispute these charges. I am confident that they will investigate this matter thoroughly and take appropriate action to protect my interests.

I am reaching out to you with the hope that this issue can be resolved swiftly and amicably. I kindly request that you rectify the unauthorized charges immediately and provide a prompt response regarding the status of my refund.

Failure to address this matter satisfactorily may result in further action being taken to protect my rights as a consumer. I sincerely hope that we can resolve this matter in a fair and timely manner.

Thank you for your attention to this pressing matter.

Ik heb ook een probleem kunt u mij ook eens helpen met mijn account heb eerder een oude account die niet meer actief is heb een nieuw account gemaakt maar nu zijn al mijn cameras en mijn cloud plan niet meer aanwezig hoe kan ik ze terug krijgen

Categories