Cancelling account and refund

Very glad to hear Patrick got it up and working for you. In this kind of situation, we do try and add time to the cloud service to make up for those 2 weeks, but unfortunately we can’t do it if you purchased the cloud plan through the app on an iOS device.

I finally received an email response on 8/12 indicating refund is processing and I should see it within 5-7 days. We are now at day 18 and still nothing. It also seems as if you guys have stopped responding to my emails about this issue. This is completely unacceptable and just once again shows how little you guys care about customer service!

That’s a shame @Kami_Mark Since I don’t operate an IOS device. I run on Android. I haven’t run on an iPhone in over 6 years. But thanks I appreciate the thought. Just glad I have my cloud back. Patrick was very helpful.

Good day!
Is it possible to cancel my subscription and refund my money since I do not use this service.
In the YI HOME application, I could not find where to cancel the subscription, there was only an option to change the card on the same day when my account was charged, I contacted the service provider and so far silence.

Kind regards
Andrzej

@andhon

Hi Andrii, thanks for joining the forum. May I please have your support ticket number? I will follow up for you.
Best,
Mark

Well that is because they make it near impossible to cancel account or get in contact with the company. Good luck. I’ve been trying to get refunded since July 30th and no luck yet (even though attempts were made to cancel account before trial period ended)

Since you respond to other people in this forum and seemed to have missed mine…can you please provide update as to where we are at with my refund???

Hi Arick, apologies for missing your earlier messages! I just asked Samuel to look into why the refund has not appeared in your account and he is investigating now.

Hi @Kami_Mark ,
I’m sorry to bother but I also have to ask for a refund for the automatic annual subscription after the trial period ended, a few minutes ago.
I’ve actually not used the camera (or the cloud) in the last days.
Can I ask you for a refund of the automatic payment of 129+ euros?
Thanks,
Davide

1 Like

Hi Davide, I just sent you a private message to get some contact details from you.
Best,
Mark

2 Likes

Hi please help me too. To refund my money they deducted even if i already cancelled my subscription. Thanks

@Judy I am so sorry for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. Welcome to the community and thanks for joining.

I have sent you a direct message with some instructions to help move this forward

Hi, I already messaged your support team but no still no response

Hola,mandé correo varias semanas para solicitar la cancelación y devolución de los 89.99€ y dar de baja el servicio de nube y no me contestaron para confirmar cuando lo harían .sigo a la espera desde el 7 o 9 de diciembre y aún no me ingresaron el dinero.
ORDER # 2011041539532119162196
Gracis.

Hi Kami,
I had the same problem.
I made an annual subscription for cam few hours ago. I made it because there were 30 days of trial.

But when I made it, I payed over 60 euros.

I hope that it is a mistake.

Moreover I deleted my subrisption after few minutes.

Please could you check it, and fix it?

Thanks Valerio

Hello @Valerov thanks for coming to the community. Let me find out a little more details from our team. We usually offer a 7-day free trial, and you select your subscription at the beginning of the free trial.

Where did you purchase your camera from? Can you send me a screen shot of the 30-day free trial offer as well?

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I will be in touch with more information. Please send the screenshots at your earliest convenience.

Hi Kami,
First of all thanks for your reply.
I bought the camera on Amazon more or less one year ago.
I wanted to try cloud subscription, and I made it on 11st of Luly. When I made it, I read that I had first trial month for free. Unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot, but I hope that you can check it as well.

Thanks a lot.
Valerio

Hi Kami,
I’m still waiting for your reply.
Have you news about my problem?

Thanks
Valerio

Hey @Valerov apologies for the delay. Can you send me the email address on file for your cloud account? If you’d prefer, I can send you a direct message on the forum and grab the info there instead of a public domain.

Can you give me a little more detail as well as to where in your purchase journey did you see “First Trial Month Free”?

Have a great day!

Hi , the autorenew still hapend and I thought o had cancelled it , is there any chance I could get a refund at all ?

Thank you
Allan

Categories