Can not see the camera by iphone using 5G

Hi, I sent the customer support team more than 3 emails already but no one answer me, do not know why. I also tried the “7day free trial” icloud storage because I thought it might help but they charged me £25.99 already, no free trial at all?? I am asking for refund and gonna return the camera soon. If you are customer team pls reply my email at honghanhhp26@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hello? Are you there Steve-Kami?

Hello. When you sent customer services an email did they ever reply to you?

I have tested again on Three UK and 3G and 4G work. I cannot try 5G as they do not have that in my location.

Could you try again? Is there another mobile device you could try to see what happens? This is only to test to see what happens not suggesting you should have to have another device.

Hi, the automatic bot email me as customer service will reply my email within 24 hours but 2 days already I still get nothing. No I tried hundred times, both 3G, 4G or 5G, it does not work for me neither my husband, he is on 3 Uk as well. Do you know any phone number that I can call to talk to the customer service? Thanks!

Sorry it is email support only. This issue does seem almost unique to Three UK customers running iOS. It is a strange one. I encounter it myself but if I use another mobile operator no issue (running sane iOS level and Yi app).

1 Like

Hey @Hanh I’ve asked the team to look into this issue and your ticket as soon as possible. It does appear directly related to Three UK customers. It could be a update on their end or maintenance they perform that clears it up.

Thanks, I returned the camera already, the problem is I do not understand why I was charged a full year fee at £25.99 immediately after I clicked the “7 days free trial” icloud storage? Please help me sort it out! Thanks

Hey @Hanh Let me sent you a direct message to grab some info I need to work on the refund. Check your forum inbox :slight_smile:

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this worked camara on iPhone, there are some steps you can try:-
1. Restart your iPhone:- Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor software glitches. Press and hold the power button (or the power button and volume down button for iPhone X and later) until you see the slide to power off slider. Slide it to power off your device, then turn it back on after a few seconds.
2. Check for physical obstructions:- Ensure that there is no dirt, dust, or any physical obstructions covering the front camera lens. If there is, gently clean it using a microfiber cloth.
3. Reset camera settings:- Go to Settings > Camera > Reset Settings. This will reset all camera settings to their default values.
4. Check for app conflicts:- Sometimes, third-party camera apps can interfere with the built-in camera functionality. If you have any third-party camera apps installed, try uninstalling them and see if the issue persists.
5. Reset all settings:- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
Follow for further help below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49fKMFa2m8&ab_channel=TheGeekPage

Categories