Camera YI 1080P home - Won't Pair

The camera has not connected for about a week. I have tried many attempts, (reset), but the camera no longer pairs with my mobile. It’s impossible!! I am angry, I ask you for a solution, thanks.

Hi @stocketti thanks for joining the forum. Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your camera. Was the camera working properly for a while before if stopped working? Do you have any other cameras in your home? And are those still working fine?

Hi Mark. I’ve had the camera for about two months, before it worked fine. I have no other cameras.
Help me.

Hi Mauro, please move the camera next to your Wi-Fi router and try the reset and pairing process once more. And if the process is unsuccessful please power cycle your router.

If that does not help can you please let me know at what stage of the paring process you are getting stuck? Screenshots are always helpful.

Hey @stocketti, I’ll create a support ticket for you. Just sent you a private message to get your contact details.

ok, i have already replied to your email, I am waiting, thanks.

Hi @stocketti I found your support ticket and updated it with the extra information you have provided here, and the trouble shooting steps that I have recommended.

I see in the screenshot you provided it says WiFi password error. Please take a look at the two articles below, as they may be able to provide a solution. If you still do not have any luck, our customer support team will get back to you as soon as they can. Apologies for the delay.

Hi Mark !! In the screenshot you have seen wrong. The wifi is ok! The camera does not pair with my cell phone and any other cell phone. What should I do? I also paid for the cloud service unnecessarily. Mark don’t help me !!

Hey @stocketti what is the error message you are seeing in the app?

Here are some more things you can try. Please note down the troubleshooting steps that you attempt. That way you will have a stronger case if we need to request a replacement camera.

Hy Mark!
The QR code message is ok!
The message of the connection to the wifi is ok!
The error message is “failure to pair with the mobile phone”.
Later then I tried with the reset, but everything was useless.
I want to point out that until two weeks ago, everything was working without problems.

Categories