“Camera offline” on PC App while working fine on iPhone App

Hi! I just downloaded the Yi PC app on windows 10 and added my 2 cameras but each time I try to view the feed it says “camera is offline”…as I’m literally seeing the live feeds working fine on my iPhone app. Cameras say 100% network connectivity and I have cloud services as well, what am I doing wrong on pc?

The 2 cameras are the older 720p yi indoor cameras, I am adding 3 new 1080p cameras of the same model later today or tomorrow when they arrive. With 5 cameras I would love to be able to see them all on my pc, please help!

Hello

Could you take a look at this support article for help

This might help you.

Thanks

YES!! Actually that fixed it thank you so much! Oddly, my region was already set to North America but I went in and selected North America again and the cameras pulled up just fine. You are awesome!

1 Like

Glad it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nicely done, community! :slight_smile:

1 Like

WELL…it was working until a few minutes ago. Now the original 2 cameras say offline and the new 3 are fine. At the same time the 2 “offline” cameras were live with 100% connectivity on iPhone again. I had all 5 streaming live on pc about 2 hrs ago! Any ideas how to fix front door and back room cams? All 5 are confirmed online by the iPhone app

Sorry I could only embed 1 at a time! See front door cam at 7:03

@lhl Hannah, thanks for sending the screenshots. It’s incredibly helpful for troubleshooting. I will get with the technical team and have an answer for you tomorrow about how to troubleshoot this.

Thank you in advance for your patience. I hope all else is well!

Thank you Steven! The 2 offline cameras came back on pc around 10pm, I haven’t tried again this morning but so far the original 2 are the only ones that drop on and offline on pc. All 5 have still been online/live on iPhone consistently so far! Thanks!

1 Like

@lhl glad to hear it! Keep us posted if this happens again.

Categories