Camera live paused during out home connection

Helo, good morning .
Pls I have YI dome product, equipped by 32gb mini memory. Most of time , if i try to be connected to it by out of home way , eather via 5g or 4gb speed and even by 100 gb adsl fiber , I receive: live is paused ; and screen report 5% loading , some time even the sd card is not reported at all on the activity menu . I need to wait 2/3 minutes to have the camera on line and working.
I have crated a dedicated 2,4gh wifi for the yi camera, in order to avoid any lan shaking no success .so pls has anyone experinced situation like this ? Any suggestion to have better time connection or to solve the problem is welcome
Many thanks anyway for the attention given
Patrizio

We apologize for this experience. We would need to speak with you to better understand the problem you encountered. Please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact so we can help resolve this issue. Thank you.

Hi, I used the contact support at the link provided, but the response received was from the automatic server and was not helpful.I’ve even included a picture of the app’s fw and a record of problem.
let me know if you need them …many thanks

Categories