Beta Windows PC App

We have a Beta Windows PC app for YI Home and Kami Home!

For those with newer models of the YI and Kami Home cameras, we now have beta versions of the Windows PC App ready for you to test out! There are two versions, one for YI Home and one for Kami Home. In order to use them, you will need to uninstall your current app and then install the new one. This new Windows PC app should support all new cameras, if it does not, please let us know.

YI Home Windows PC App (Beta)
https://tinyurl.com/seokpmp

Kami Home Windows PC App (Beta)
try this: https://tinyurl.com/sh6a9f9

2 Likes

@brithetechguy @ShocWave @MilkinMore @rmas @cnls @asianmortician @sawdust @miles @Baylee @Beliy21 @skinnidaniel @Noworky @mazandcenter

1 Like

@KamiHome just setting up Beta now.

1 Like

Great! Let us know what you think!

1 Like

@KamiHome set up was very easy and so far no issues found. I have all 4 of my cameras up and running in one view. 2 Yi indoor, 1 Yi outdoor and 1 Kami wirefree outdoor all working fine. Will keep an eye on it over the next week to see if I come across any issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesss!!! That’s what we like to hear! :raised_hands: Keep us updated @MilkinMore!

1 Like

Lets duplicate this to IOS oh and Android…:slight_smile: What I mean is it would be nice to be able to view all 4 cameras at once in a similar view on our phones. Just be nice for a quick glance purposes which i tend to do often.

3 Likes

We’ll look into it! Thanks for the feedback @MilkinMore!

1 Like

Working great, thank you for your time and help with our concerns.

2 Likes

No problem @Baylee! Thank you for your support!

I’m available to test those apps and IBM also available in the future for Mac’s version

Hi @AR64SH! Definitely! Feel free to try them out and let us know how it works out for you! We always appreciate the feedback so we can make any necessary improvements! And thank you, we’ll let you know as soon as we have a Mac version available for testing!

Perfect! Now I can finally use the camera I bought with my PC on a bigger screen.
Looking at the phone app is too small.

I’m missing the ability to rewind and view old footage on the microSD card on the Kami Outdoor Camera. It works on the phone app, but not on the PC.
Please add the feature to rewind and view old recorded footage.
Please add intercom feature, too. It’ll be important when you release your door bell.

3 Likes

@ShocWave Great! Thank you for your feedback!

Hopefully Yi not left Mac (apple) users.
I even can’t download the app from Apple store because I’m from Indonesia :indonesia:

Please add a option to shut off the automatic pause… If I don’t touch the app for 30 minutes it pops up. I need to view cameras 24 hours a day without having to unpause the screens. Thank you for your time and help. This is for the Yi Windows PC Beta

1 Like

agree with this feature! very useful

Any chance you can add more than 4 cameras on one screen? We have 8 cameras that are used and have to use a 3rd party app on windows to show all 8 cameras. Can you please add a 8 camera view on 1 screen. We really like the Yi beta version for windows. Thank you for your time and help.

Maybe if you run the Yi app and Kami app side by side you can have 8 on the screen, lol.
The cameras should work on either app.

Categories