Beta Windows PC App

@ShocWave @Baylee yes, you can see up to 9 cameras on the screen! Here is how to do it :point_down:

First, make sure all the cameras are online.

1. Open and log into the PC app.
  2. Under All Cameras, click on ā€œLive Feed Groupā€.
  3. Under choose your viewing experience, select ā€œ9-camera feedā€. Click OK.
  4. Click the circle next to the camera you want to view.
  5. After you have selected all the cameras, click inside the box and create a name for your camera group. Click OK.
  6. Click on the camera group.
  7. All the cameras are shown.

We hope this helps!

SOLVED: I had to set the correct region.

I have YI Home on Android, and paired Yi Dome 1080p (international version) camera, everything works with no problem.

I installed YI Home Camera for Windows, logged in with same user account as on Android, but the application says that I donā€™t have any camera paired with my phone.

What should I do?

@brainbug This is an individual case that our support team can look into. Your ticket has already been created, please email support@yitechnology and refer to ticket number 418283.

Yi Windows PC Beta is running greatā€¦ I am now running 9 cameras, not sure why they keep pausing. is there a way to disable the pause and when a camera disconnects, I need to refresh it. Can there be a automatic refresh for the cameras instead of clicking on the cameras to connect.

can i use my yi camera to webcam on my computer?

@mmdhpan not possible to use YI cameras as webcams unfortunately

Works Great!!

Are we thinking of doing a ROKU app?

1 Like

@tresdad1016 I hear you on the Roku App however these guys appear to be uninterested in this option. I have brought it up in the past with almost zero interest in this and they left it to me to contact Roku and mention it to them!!!

Just downloaded and itā€™s working nice.

Hey @Mistic92 :wave: Thatā€™s great to hear. Thanks for the comment!

Can I help with the translation to Spanish language?

Welcome @rodrigopar99 and thank you for the kind offer!

Hello, if you need help with a French translation, I can help.

Hello,

Iā€™m using the app now on my PC, I recently discovered that the windows app version support the Yi IoT and the Yi Home cameras.

Is it planned to do the same for the the android and ios app ?

(Merge the Yi IoT and Yi Home apps in order to have only one app to manage your Yi, Keyke cameras, etc.)

Have a nice day,
Darkā€™

I was able to install the beta for Windows and I can launch and see all my cameras listed. When I select a camera I am asked to enter my PIN code. As soon as I enter the PIN code the application crashes. This happens for all 6 cameras. The cameras work fine on Android app.

Hi,

@AHB I tested the issue you are having and I didnā€™t notice that problem. Iā€™m running the same Windows version and after entering a pin code for multiple different YI/Kami cameras, I was able to use the desktop app without the app crashing. I would like to address your issue further. I will message you directly regarding this matter.

Setting up the beta nowā€¦! Hope itā€™s better than the android simulation I use currently on my PC

1 Like

Thanks Gorang, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

yes please make that happen for iOS as well as Android

so finally testing the beta app for few days now, i found that its really buggy but quite stable for a start.
The best part is the live feed group which is amazing thank you guys.
However the live feed keeps pausing now and then. Also if you try to exit the app by hitting corss in my case it just never reponds you have to go through the Task Manager route to exit the app which is really frustrating about it.

Categories