Account Activation and Connectivity Problems

When you say you couldn’t view your cameras, was it because the live stream wouldn’t load, and showed 1%. Or your cameras disappeared?

@Kami_Mark Both happened on my end. Not sure about everyone else.

Yes, can open iOS app but can’t do live views, can’t see alerts. Tried resetting one camera and cannot get it to pair after extremely long connection time. Checked router and modem and all fine.

2 Likes

Logged out and even reinstalled app to see if that would work.

Same thing here with mine

Same with mine my camera is stuck at 1% it will not load and I have an iPhone.

Have you checked to see if YI has been hacked?
emphasized text

Hi @Jenn, it’s a server issue. The team are working on it and hopefully we can resolve this tonight.

2 Likes

Great!
Thanks for the reply.
Good Luck on a quick recovery!

I’m back up and working!
Thank you!

Thank you @Jenn, and thanks for joining the forum!

Great! Fingers crossed others are also ok now :grimacing: :crossed_fingers:

Still not working on my end.

Not working on my end. An hour late getting to bed trying to get my camera fixed so I can sleep knowing my baby is okay. Very irritated.

Following as I am having the same issue

I just had to create a new account with a different email, as I can’t get in to my account at all- even to this forum. I also tried a password reset twice and never got an email. I’m experiencing all the problems! My internet was knocked out yesterday and reconnected this aft. The camera looked okay, but when I tried to see on the app this evening I couldn’t access it at all- error messages. tried unplugging/replugging the camera first as this sometimes helps. Last time my internet was out a few wks ago, it all came back with no actions needed or issues. I disconnected my camera from my app and tried to re-pair it. it said “pair successful” but then the app just hung for nearly 5 minutes then said the pair failed & to reset again. tried this 10+ times on two different phones and no dice. I can’t get my camera to work again at all. also can’t see any of my old footage (I have a cloud plan) through the app. it sends to me a website that just hangs. nothing’s working and we’re both frustrated and going to bed with lots of anger. My SO says “why did you buy this shi**y camera” ? Please help me sort all these problems! (My app is Android and my camera is the Home1080 model)

Yes, having exact same problem, but with android app

I am having the same issue. I had Un installed and re installed the app and now I can’t log back in says “network error” everytime. :man_facepalming:

yes I have an android also.

It was just stuck on 1%. And then I logged out and couldn’t get back in.

Categories