Account Activation and Connectivity Problems

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. (Tuesday September 8th)

Our new account email verification system is currently down.

Some users of the YI Home app are also experiencing connectivity issues and or cannot log in to their accounts.
Our engineering team is working on these issues and I will update this thread as soon as I have more information.

Apologies for any frustration, and thank you for your patience while we get this fixed.

1 Like

Hello,

Are you guys experiencing currently any outage? ,y cameras are not loading and was working earlier

1 Like

No answer from YI. App says invalid data format. And keeps loading

@Arianto and @Arianto no outage that I know of apart from the account activation issue. What is the issue that you’re seeing? Do you mind posting a screenshot?

Suddenly cameras got stuck and when i tried to reboot, the iPhone app gets stuck in loading and then a message appears saying “invalid data format, please try later”

2 Likes

It keeps loading forever. I cannot see anything. If access the cameras it keeps on 1% forever. My profile doesn’t load either

I already logged off and logged back in and not luck
Rebooted the cameras and didn’t help

2 Likes

Same exactly thing here. Using also iOS

1 Like

The app has been down for over an hour now. Can’t login or connect to any cameras. No acknowledgement from Yi that there is even an issue. It’s all over Twitter with complaints.

3 Likes

Same here. It has been more than an hour now

1 Like

Try to login and all you get is “invalid data format, please retry later.”

Same issue here, my cameras even disappeared from my app.

1 Like

Ridiculous that they don’t even provide an update on what is going on.

Thank you everyone! We’re looking into this now.

1 Like

When will we be able to login to the app and view our cameras?

Is everyone effected by this app issue using the iOS version of the YI Home app?

2 Likes

Yes. Can’t login. And thus, can’t view cameras. When I was logged in, couldn’t view cameras which is why I logged out.

2 Likes

Mines the Andriod app not sure if that helps. But it’s not working on my iPad either.

Thank you for the updates @MzHohl and @Itstrue24

1 Like

Your welcomeđź‘ŤHopefully this helps resolve the issue quicker.

Categories