Account Activation and Connectivity Problems

Great! Fingers crossed others are also ok now :grimacing: :crossed_fingers:

Still not working on my end.

Not working on my end. An hour late getting to bed trying to get my camera fixed so I can sleep knowing my baby is okay. Very irritated.

Following as I am having the same issue

I just had to create a new account with a different email, as I can’t get in to my account at all- even to this forum. I also tried a password reset twice and never got an email. I’m experiencing all the problems! My internet was knocked out yesterday and reconnected this aft. The camera looked okay, but when I tried to see on the app this evening I couldn’t access it at all- error messages. tried unplugging/replugging the camera first as this sometimes helps. Last time my internet was out a few wks ago, it all came back with no actions needed or issues. I disconnected my camera from my app and tried to re-pair it. it said “pair successful” but then the app just hung for nearly 5 minutes then said the pair failed & to reset again. tried this 10+ times on two different phones and no dice. I can’t get my camera to work again at all. also can’t see any of my old footage (I have a cloud plan) through the app. it sends to me a website that just hangs. nothing’s working and we’re both frustrated and going to bed with lots of anger. My SO says “why did you buy this shi**y camera” ? Please help me sort all these problems! (My app is Android and my camera is the Home1080 model)

Yes, having exact same problem, but with android app

I am having the same issue. I had Un installed and re installed the app and now I can’t log back in says “network error” everytime. :man_facepalming:

yes I have an android also.

It was just stuck on 1%. And then I logged out and couldn’t get back in.

UPDATE

According to our engineering team, both the account verification and app connectivity issues have now been resolved.

Please force close the app and then reopen it. No need to log out. If you did log out and could not log back in, you should be able to log back in now.

If anyone is experiencing problems with their cameras, can’t log in, can’t see cameras or anything else, please let me know.

I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone in this thread. It’s very helpful to have real-time feedback when these kind of out of the blue issues arise.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update and the effort to resolve this quickly. Really appreciated. Everything on my side is working now since last night.

Thank you Alejandro. I really appreciate your support!

1 Like

Hi Kami_Mark, my issue my be related, just thought I would ask. I have three cameras setup successfully. I’m using the Yi App and downloaded to Windows on laptop, everything works fine. I created an account with Yi Home through the App. (I have an iPhone 11+/TMobile). I had my wife download the same app and I had her to use my credentials, it would not let her login. I even logged off and got the same result. I had her to attempt to create a new account with her email and password, she has the same phone, when you create your username, then password, there is a line that confirms you are not a robot by providing you a random 4 character name. It never shows up. Any thoughts anyone. Thanks in advance.

Since updating app it just stays on loading. Any ideas?

Hi @Xeronex, thanks for joining the forum. Do you mind posting this into the app update thread? That way the product team will see it. I’ll provide some suggestions in the other thread. Thanks!

Hi Herb. Thanks for joining the forum. We just had a up update, so you could try again with the new version and see if that resolves the issue. The latest iOS version is 4.4.0.

Hi Kami_Mark, are you referring that I need to do an update on the camera’s themselves? I just took my iPhone to 14.0. That’s not what your are referring to, I assume.

Regards, Herb Adkins

Didn’t help on my end 2 out of 5 cameras don’t work just says loading or 1 percent all the time.

Hey gmoney78, did this issue start after updating to YI Home Version 4.4.0? If so can you please post in the thread below and state that you are having this problem? Thanks!

Hey Herb, I’ll send you a private message to get your contact details so I can create a support ticket for you.

Categories