YYS.2016 no sound and won't to connect

Hi

I have an Yi home camera since 2 years. Model Number YYS.2016. Since 1 week the camera seems off line. No image etc. I’ve tried a power off / power on nothing. So I try to reconnect to the wifi and after the reset, the won’t speak. I’ve no sound only the yellow led. I’ve tried the procedure to reconnect it, the led turn to blue, stop blinking but after 1 mn the device says that the pairing is failed. I’ve open a ticket and the solution is to update the firmware but due the camera won’t connect I cannot update the firmware.

I hope that the camera is not brick but I would like to try a manually firmware update with the sd card so I cannot find the firmware.

Could you help me ?

Hey,
Apologies for any difficulties you experienced. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact.
Thank you.

I try to contact support throw the link but chat bot but nothing help me.

I’m waiting to receive the email from the support but nothing.

I would like to try to reinstall the latest firmware in english because I cannot pair with my phone and try to an OTA update.

The camera is YYS.2016
And under the QRCode ithe reference is BFUSY441L5

Could you help me to find the firmware and manually install it throw the microSD.

Thanks

Categories