Yihome 1080not able to record activity

Been thru the post in picture full length of discussion and replies but seems no solution. I faced similar issue that camera not able to record down activities. Don’t tell me swap micro sd card or ask what brand is the card. That’s not the issue for me. Why? Because I have multiple yihome cameras and I did try swap sd card and the card works on other yihome! Same card works on other yihome cameras but I got two cameras just not working to record activities at all! Can it record? Yes it can but I have to disable activities recording which means it record continuously non stop and therefore I cannot find useful alarm since it’s nonstop recording! The firmware? No need to mention that cause I always keep them up to date and when I had issue on cameras I always do update to latest firmware and try swap card and try reboot/delete/repair from app and did multiple times. Non works. Apparently this is quality issue at Yihome end. If yihome you can not provide a good product that meet customer’s need and what I mean is barely barely like we as a customer paid our money just want to have things work like this minimum expectation. If yihome cannot do it then customers will look out for other companies. Come on do some things right if things not done right then provide solutions to fix this and find root cause in factories or pitch it with firmware please.

Hey,

Apologies for any difficulties you experienced with the setup. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact.

Thank you.

Same problem here

Pls FIX IT!!

This is driving me bananas. I am using these cameras to keep an eye on my old parents. Now I have to scroll through continuous recordings just to figure out what they are up to. Please FIX IT!!!

Categories