Yi outdoor camera issue

I have a Yi outdoor camera and since last night, I was unable to play any of 6 secs alert videos…
I checked hardware and SD card are working,; anyone knows what’s going on?
Also with the latest firmware, my SD card can only record max. 2 days of motion videos. If those are saved in memory card, doesnt make much sense to only save 2 days videos?
And it seems wont do loop recording that it just delete it after 2 days…
Any help is much appreciated!

I hope they fix it soon. I’m having the same issue with half of my cameras (my original cameras) all of my newer cameras are working fine even though they are the same model as the older ones. I contacted customer support but they are useless, after the first generic reply they won’t reply to me anymore. I hope this isn’t some BS attempt to force people to upgrade like when they tried to remove motions entirely unless you subscribe to the cloud (since fixed in a subsequent update, but still limited in how many days of motions the app will keep). If I didn’t already have 9 of their cameras plus the half dozen at my fathers house I would move to a different manufacturer simply due to the lack of domestic customer support.

Yeah it is frustrating…
Their CS did reply after couple days and claimed it was server issue and trying to fix it?
But another rep saying its the camera maker who refused to join the cloud platform?? I thought they are the same companies lol
I am not against paying for cloud but their support is sooo slow and no number to call nor live tech support but only email? Whats the point of having tech support that they dont reply for 24-48 hrs? lol

Same issue here - black screen and replay not working from shortcut. Only way is to scroll left through timelines which is not helping @Alvin_Kami @Kami_Mark can you look at that?

Categories