YI LIfe not available

I have been receiving notifications that I need to switch from yi home to yi life, yet there is no yi life app from iphone. Please stop this change until you have updated all the app stores with the appropriate app. Thanks.

Hey @I_luv_menina thanks for the information. We apologize for any confusion as a result of this update push.

Would you mind sending us a screenshot of the app update message the next time it comes up?

Many thanks for your patience and assistance.

1 Like

Thanks for sending the screenshots @mattandruta I am sorry that there has been any confusion.

I can confirm that your region Australia/New Zealand are transitioning from the Yi Home App to the Yi Life App. Are you able to download this from your App Store or play store?

If not, that’s okay, we will get this resolved. Are you using android or iOS?

Hi Steven,

Using Android and no the play store is showing as not available in our region.

1 Like

Hey @mattandruta thanks for the info. I have responded in our direct message in regards to this issue. Also, can you double check your location services to ensure that your region/country is correct?

Many thanks!

hi me too I have been receiving notifications that I need to switch from yi home to yi life, yet there is no yi life app for iPhone running the latest iOS on US app store.
Please stop this change until you have updated all the app stores with the appropriate app.
Thanks.

and I only have less then 10 days as the yi home app says

Hey @bangasta Thanks for coming to the community! I am sorry to hear that you’re having trouble.

Are you located in the US? This app change. should be the South Asia Pacific region.

1 Like

Hey @Steven_Kami I am having the same trouble in the UAE also. I have the YI home app but get the same notification as @mattandruta above. Please help!
Thanks

Hey @nhadxb @mattandruta Thats frustrating! I am sorry to hear there is still some challenges in moving to the new app.

I have just inquired with our overseas team more information about Yi Life app. As soon as I know more I will let everyone know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

If anyone checks in on this thread, please know the overseas team is aware and on they way to finding the disconnect so we can get everyone synced with the Yi Life App. Thank you for your patience.

Hi, why can’t I download the app in my apple play store. My location is Philippines. Thank you.

Hey @Chille Thanks for coming to the community for help! You should be able to download Yi Life without issue.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you are seeing when trying to download the Yi Life App?

Many thanks for your patience and assistance.

I can’t download the app in my country also, so I can’t use the camera.

Hello. Which country are you in and which brand of camera are you using?

If you have Yi technology or Kami cameras you should be able to download Yi Home or Kami Home.

I’m from Israel. I’m using the YI Home 1080p AI+. Why can’t I use this app?

Hello. Could you see if you can download YiHome application ?

Yes I can. I have tried it and it works, thanks. But just out of curiosity, why it’s not possible to download the YI life in Israel and what is the difference between the apps?

I think Yi Life is an application used for other manufacturers cameras. Yi Home is the application of choice for your brand.

Best wishes and hopefully you have many years of happiness using Yi products. If you need anything just search here or ask the question for advice.

shalom aleichem

1 Like

Categories