Yi home setup invalid code (0) on windows 11

Kindly need help, cannot install YIHomePCClientIntl_download_1.0.0.2 on my windows 11 PC.
It always error “Invalid Code (0)”

1 Like

Hey,

Apologies for any difficulties you experienced with the setup. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact.

Thank you.

1 Like

the kami app in window does not install…invalid code (0)

I am seeing the same thing. Installer downloads and starts up, but I get the invalid code (0) after “Grabbing configuration file information” starts. Obviously win 11 isn’t supported… looking for a compatibility mode…

I cannot install YI Home on a Windows 11 system as the original poster here. The install prompts me for language and area of the world, I then get prompted for the end user agreement, select agree, at which point the install app appears to start searching for a configuration file but fails with a “Invalid code(0)” pop-up. I do not have any other YI software installed on a brand new build/system of Windows 11 Pro. Tried restarting the system which didn’t help.

I’ve downloaded the YIHomePCClientIntl_download_1.0.0.2.exe directly from YI website several times thinking the download file was corrupt. That did not resolve the issue either.

Categories