Yi Home, maybe 'series 2', constant yellow/dead?

I have 3 YiHome cameras.
2 have been fab over the couple of years that I have them, but one stopped working about a year ago. I was busy, so let #3 ‘non-working’ slide.
Now that we have our raccoon issue back, I need ‘#3 cam’ back !
I’ve used the ‘SDMicro card update to camera’ suggestion, but still solid yellow signal.
Tried paperclip forever, still no satisfaction. I have given it plenty of time to reset - still nothing…
Can anyone please help get me through resetting and getting my old Yi Cam back on my nw? (note: it seems to already be removed from my a/c, since I don’t/can’t see it on my Yi account).
I’d appreciate any help that anyone can give before I totally give up on #3!
Tara
THANK YOU for considering any fixes for me!

Hello. If you have attempted multiple resets it may now be best to contact Customer Services

https://kamihome.com/contact/

They may be able to provide firmware to help get this camera up and running again. It would certainly need updated firmware if not powered on for a year

1 Like

@tmur Once you have a ticket number, let me know, and I can follow-up. Our CS team has been working HARD to make sure everyone is helped quickly. It’s been a big improvement and the CS team are rockstars. Contact our support and they will be sure to get you taken care of.

Categories