YI Home Cameras Roku

Has anyone been able to find an app (or workaround) to see your Yi Home Camera(s) on Roku?

3 Likes

@gbk9cop this is something I want and have looked into. It is not possible currently. YI is not looking into this at present. I was asked by Yi to contact Roku and suggest it but personally I think Yi should be the one to do it.

1 Like

Hi,

@gbk9cop Currently, YI does not support the Roku platform. The only apps available for your YI Home camera are the mobile app (YI Home/Kami Home), Windows desktop app (YI Home/ Kami Home) and MAC desktop app (YI Home). @MilkinMore Thank you for your feedback and input in this matter.

1 Like

I have been trying to figure out a way to do this as well. I tried streaming/mirroring the YI app on a Windows PC to the Roku smart tv, but can’t get that to work.

I currently view our YI cameras on a smart tv via Amazon Firestick TV and Alexa. So if YI made an app for that, I don’t see why they wouldn’t make an app to work with Roku.

I seriously hope YI develops an app for Roku - it would be a HUGE benefit to YI camera users!

Yes we have Roku and my husband really wants to be able to connect to either our projectors, a TV or our Roku so he doesn’t have to add any so to his phone to see the footage.

Categories