Hello, I have a Yi Home Camera 1080p AI+ that seems to be stuck.
All the details:
- Opened and got it up and running last week
- Worked fine for a few days
- Cable broke, which started my problems
- Current status
- When plugged in, light is solid yellow.
- Camera no longer shows up on the app
- Things I’ve tried
- Pressing reset button 20+ seconds - no change
- Plugging in with reset button held down - no change
- Inserting SD card with latest firmware on it and plugging in - no change
- Different outlet - no change
- Cycling the router - no change
Anything else I could try? It clearly turns on. My understanding is solid yellow means it is updating it’s firmware. I’ve left it for 30 minutes + and there is no change.