YI Home Camera 3 Firmware Revision

Your YI Outdoor cameras are running the most current version of the firmware.
The app shows they are up to date. I just confirmed it with my camera this is the latest firmware.

Hi, I have “Yi home camera 3”, for a few months I am getting notification to update my firmware. But I can’t. I am clicking “update” button and waiting for 20 minut, but update process is still 0%. Strange thing is that my firmware has higher version number than newest update.

How can i fix this?

Hi,

@roju I apologize for this issue. I believe you may be using our newer model YI Home 3 camera. The latest firmware version for the older model YI Home 3 camera is 4.2.0.0H_201909041620. Please send me a screenshot of the back and bottom of the camera to confirm.

Patrick, there is a problem with my firmware. It shows 4.5 but the latest update is 4.2?

Hi,

@liljay2k Please disregard this discrepancy. I was told by our app team that this is an error in the app. Is the camera operating properly?

Is it safe to revert back to 4.2?

Hi,

As I mentioned, our app team said to disregard this issue in the app. A firmware update is only required when a camera issue can only be resolved by a fix with camera software. As long as your camera is operating properly, the firmware does not need to be changed.

Czemu mimo ustawionej aktywnej strefy kamerka nagrywa wszystko co się poruszy. Robiłem reset i dalej jest to samo.mam kilka yi home camera i wszystkie działają prawidłowo ,tylko yi home camera3 nagrywa spoza aktywnej strefy .

I downloaded firmware 9.0.19. for Yi Home 1080 AI+ camera file name home_y21gam put this file on formatted SD Card put into camera and nothing happen. HELP

I did this exactly as stated in the instructions for the 1080p dome Yi cam and nothing happened at all. I’m stuck with the same firmware ver. 4.6.0.0A_201908271549.
I tried it with a long formatted sd card (32 gig), I made sure the download link is the correct one, I tried it with the camera on and inserted the sd card with the file on it, I tried it off, inserted card and plugged it it and I even tried to reset the camera. Nothing at all worked…same problem firmware version stuck on the camera.

The camera will no longer record onto the sd card.

Categories