Yi Home App Update 6.0.9 - Deleted Activity Comes Back

Updated Yi Home App to 6.0.9. Besides still being extremely slow to load the camera list when the app is opened (started with the previous update and had hoped it would be fixed with this update) now I can not get my activity alert clips to stay deleted.

• I delete them one by one and when I either go back to the main camera list page or close and reopen the app, those same activity clips are back again.
  • I tried deleting them all at the same time (with the pencil icon) and they come right back.
  • I have deleted the app and reinstalled - still has the issue.
  • I tried logging out and back in to our account - still has the issue.
  • I deleted the camera and reconnected to it - still the same problem.
  • I cleared the camera SD Card (formatted) - still the same problem.

I’ve spent way too much time trying to fix this issue without any resolution. I wrote to Customer Support and if it’s like all the other times I have contacted them it will go like this:
I will get a reply asking me for more information. I will send more information and any screenshots they ask for. Then, after a few days, I will get an email that the ticket is closed and asking me how things went. WHAT? EVERY TIME. So I am posting this here in hopes that someone can help.

We are sorry for the issue you are facing. Please uninstall the YI Home App and install the Kami Home App on your mobile device.

If you are still facing any problems, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. We will try our best to help you out.

Should we be using the Kami Home app all the time now? Are you discontinuing the Yi Home App then? Thank you

Categories