Yi Home App 17 May 21 update is unable to share Album photos and video

Hello,

With the last IOS update to version 4.6. 0, the App doesn’t work anymore! It doesn’t open. When I click, the App icon, it tried to open and close immediately!

I am afraid to loose all cameras setup i had for diferente places!

Why?

What is your iOS version?

Hello.
My app doesn’t work after update to version 4.6.0 too.
why?

Would help if you state what platform you are on. Your smartphone or tablet version and the level of operating system.

Also what is not working?

I’ve updated on numerous iOS devices and a android one and things, as I use them, are working fine.

So let us know your issue.

Iphone 12, iOS 14.6. Application doesn’t open. After clicking the icon it tried to open and then immediately closing.

1 Like

Same problem, since yesterday’s updateYI Home it doesn’t work on ios 14.6

Hello all - thank you for coming to the community forum for more information. I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble after the most recent app update.

I also have an iPhone 12, running the most recent iOS and when I updated the app, I did not have the same issue. Both my Yi and Kami apps open without crashing. I am having a little trouble recreating this issue.

What region are you located in?
Have you tried to delete the app from your phone and tried to install it again?

Let me know

I have the last version 14.6

The problem is with the YI HOME App.

My region is Europe/Poland
Reinstalling doesn’t work. App is not opening-it’s closing immediately after trying to open. Works only on my iPad but not on iPhones (I’ve tried on 3 phones: 2 with iOS 14.6 and 1 previous version).

@alpinto1 @Goldenboy Thank you so much for your feedback. I am going to start a dedicated thread to this topic so it does not get confused with the discussion for the Android download problem that came up and has since been resolved by our team. I will tag you both in the new thread.

1 Like

Categories