Yi cameras are not visible, and unable to access the YI Home app

Hello everyone, 4 years ago I installed 4 YI brand cameras…
Today, unfortunately, it happened that it didn’t give me the possibility to see the cameras live, and as a result a page opens with the words “The activation of the link has been sent to your E-mail:” But I do not receive any e-mail.
Although I have the app installed on both iphone and also on ipad unfortunately it has the exact same problem, so after on iphone I uninstalled the YI Home app and then I installed it again, so I try to enter my e-mail and password but unfortunately it won’t let me log in, and shortly after I get a message saying “Invalid data formats, please try again later.”
Have any of you had the same problem?
So how can this problem be solved?
Ps: if I change the location from Europe to America from the app, it lets me log in but I have to reconfigure all the cameras.
Thanks everyone for your attention

1 Like

We are sorry that our app does not work on your device. Our team is aware of these issues and is actively working to fix. We will be releasing an update to resolve the issue. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at https://www.kamihome.com/contact

Good joke, 2 days your cameras are useless total piece of … this is security cameras hahahaha shame on you.

1 Like

Categories