Yi App on iphone not working lately for half to full day.

I and 3-4 friends have the Yi cameras and thus the app. Today thus far, last Tuesday, and a few days last week if you open the app it is locked up on showing your first few cameras. Anyone else seeing this and does anyone know a work around to correct it. We have tried killing the app/ task, reloading phone, etc.

We are sorry for the issue you are facing. Please uninstall and reinstall the mobile app on your mobile device.
If you are still facing any problems, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. We will try our best to help you out.

This has happened to me in several occasions and I feel it is a bug with the Yi Home software.
The reason being if you close it down completely then restart the Yi Home app but before selecting a camera, first tap on either the second or third of the three icons at the bottom of the page then tap on the first icon titled Home.
You will find the App is no longer locked and you can select a camera.

The other reason it is a big is that if you install the same app titled Kami Home and associate it with your Yi account you will find the Kami Home app works perfectly every time.

Categories