Yi 4k+ audio issues

Hi to all!! I have problem with my yi 4k+. When I connect the external microphone the audio is like pre amplificatore and sound it’s really bad,impossible to use,like the volume was too hight. Someone can help me, or have the same problem? Thank tou

Hello @dario.caridi85 Thanks for coming to the community for more information. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your audio.

Let me follow-up with our team and get back to you with more info.

Any other information you can provide about your set up, any changes that may have occurred over the past few weeks, if the device previously worked and stopped after an update or something, would be really helpful. Did you recently update the firmware?

Many thanks for coming to the forum for more information. We look forward to your response.

Hello, unfortunately I have this problems from the beginning,audio never works good…at the beginning I thought was a microphone problems,so I try with other mic (even the model suggested on the official website) but problem still remain…so I searched a bit on the net and I discover that many people have this problem and it seems to be an hardware problem…

Hey @dario.caridi85 let me do a little bit of digging with out team on this one. We actually no longer manufactur the Yi 4k+.

Let me find out more and get back to you with a suggested fix.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding. Hope all is well.

Ok thank you. Hope you will find a solution becouse in this way it’s impossible to use it. Thank you

Categories