YI 1080p indoor cam

I have had this camera about a month last night. I moved it into another room, It doesn’t even power on now. Am i missing something or did it go dead. I have it plugged in it was working fine till i moved it.

1 Like

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your camera. Let’s see if we can figure out what’s going on.

Does the camera work if you move it back to the room it was in previously? Perhaps the power outlet in the new room is faulty.

If it still doesn’t power on after testing it back in the original location please email our customer support at support@yitechnology.com and we’ll take care of you. Please add this ticket number in the email (ticket# 429561)

Thanks!
Mark

no it doesn’t it is like completely dead. And i have emailed that email for a month with no response

and all power outlets in my home functioning on those plugs. All outlets are functioning with other stuff plugged in.

Thanks for the extra information. I apologize that we haven’t replied to your email. I’ll track this down in our system and get back to you ASAP via email.

I sent you a PM regarding your initial support ticket. Please flick me a message back when you see it. Thanks!

Their customer service is very lacking

I am sorry about that Chery! We are currently adding and training more staff so hopefully the support delay will improve soon.

Well I still have not heard from that guy.

@CherylBuc I just followed up for you.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

You’re very welcome Cheryl. I’m sorry for the delay.

It’s not your fault at all and I appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

Categories