wireless outdoor cam base station will not connect to phone

Also happy to help do some testing on this.

Got the same issue.

Hi… don’t think they will do any more testing as they no longer manufacture these due to known issues that o by any be rectified :worried:

hey @B6637422553 I am going to send you a direct message about this matter. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Steven I am having the same issue as all if these other people. Any resolution?

Hey @Brewi3 Just want to confirm, have you taken a look at this forum thread and tried the troubleshooting resolutions?

Have far away is the router? Make sure all devices are connected to 2.4ghz, not 5g

How many walls in between the router and the camera/base station?
What’s the outermost wall made of?

I hope all goes well. Keep us posted.
Give this link a try as well https://help.yitechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260800980510-Kami-Smart-Security-Base-station-Pairing-Tutorial

Yes I have read all of the others posts. All of the lights are correct but when I search for device it never finds it. I have used all of the troubleshooting options

Hey @Brewi3 Deepest apologies. We are working to improve our sites and sometimes unexpected things happen so we were down for a few days. I am so sorry for any incovenience you experienced as a result while troubleshooting the base station and camera.

I am going to send you a direct message so we can get to the bottom of this right away.

I got the same issue,
Any suggestion?

Hey @Mort Thanks for coming to the forum for more assistance. Thank you for your patience.

Can I ask when & where did you purchase your kit?
Have you contacted our support team yet at www.kamihome.com/contact? You can send a message directly to our CS team from this page.

Looking forward to your response.

Hi,
I bought it it on AliExpress at 12.10.2020.
Yes, i contact support team: request: 591011 - there is no solution for now,
any suggestion?

I’d recommend contacting AliExpress. Did you purchase the camera over a year ago?

1 Like

Hei i encounter same problem, i have a good connection wifi, try different phone and not connect

hi @Steven_Kami could you help me? i’m still encounter this, i bought it yesterday. Here’s my ticket: 751339

Categories