Where can I purchase a Kami outdoor camera in Spain?

Hi, I live in Spain and I have some Kami cameras.

Now I want to increase the number of outdoor cameras, but I can’t find anywhere to buy?
Can you help me?
If I buy a Yi camera will I be able to mix it with Kami cameras and use the same cloud space?
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, thank you for posting and the interest in purchasing more cameras from us! You can go to this link to purchase more Cameras and/or Kami Cloud Plan:
Affordable & accessible smart home AI security cameras | YI Store (yitechnology.com). Yes, you can use the same App and Cloud Services for both Kami and Yi Cameras since they have the same compatibility. If you have further concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. Thank you.

Hi, I live in Cincinnati Ohio and I have 3 Yi cameras. 1 wired and 2 wireless, all outdoor.

Now I want to increase the number of outdoor cameras , but I can’t find anywhere to buy? I have checked Amazon, eBay, Temu, and others. All I see are the indoor cameras. Can you help me?
Please DO NOT send me a link that does NOT have outdoor cams for sale. I would prefer the PTZ cameras, but I will settle for the fixed and they need to be USB powered.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Categories