Weird Yi Outdoor 1080p camera issue

I have a outdoor yi home 1080p camera and for some reason when it records at night it seems to not change in daytime back to colour and stays in black and white-i’ve tried taking night mode off etc on and the only way I can get the camera back in colour is by switching it off- does anyone have any idea why this happens and a fix?

someonehelp plz???

Hello. I have not experienced this myself but I have seen a couple of recent posts on the forum. My only advice would be to try to reset the camera then set it back up.

But I don’t know if this will work. It may be best to contact Kami Customer Services.

well the only way i get it into colour is by doing a power on off everyday in the morning goes straight into morning mode then…it just all seems odd tbh as it never did this before so not a lightin issue

Contact customer services for advice.

Please contact our support team at www.kamihome.com/contact. That is a frustrating issue and it may need to be replaced. Customer support will be able to walk you through all the steps.

HOLA STEVEN
Ayudame con mi camara ptz yi outdoor no funciona se quedan encendidas las luces y no se inicia.

GRACIAS

Hello @oscarignacio26 please contact our support team at www.kamihome.com/contact ? our support team is standing by via chat or email to help address any questions you may have.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Categories