Viewing SD Card from Activity Page

I’ve noticed that everytime I load the app and view a clip from the activity page it doesn’t link to my SD card clips the first time. If I load the activity page again and then view the clip a 2nd time it does show the icon to view the full clip on the SD card. It doesnt work once for every camera and then after that it works until I close and reload the app again.

Hello @March so the problem is just when you reproduce videos from activity page right? Which device (Android or iOS) ?

That’s correct. It’s only an issue when viewing from the activity page. I’m on Android with latest version of app. These screenshots show the 1st and 2nd viewing of a video from the activity page with the missing SD card icon on the first viewing.

yep. I see on my devices, same problem (sometimes). I think this is bug (not heavy), seems the app can’t find the exactly second where it save on sd card, anyway, if you wanna try, set on 24h registration and look if works. Meanwhile i advise @Steven_Kami for a quick look.

1 Like

that’s an interesting bug :thinking:… let me let the team know and see what I can find out.

Hey @March how’s it going? Is the SD card button still randomly disappearing on you?

Hi Fam,

I got this also on IOS. Not everytime. But I saw it a few times. My clients also told me about this.

Let us know

3D view and more

Hi @Steven_Kami . It seems to be doing it less now. I just tried it about 10 times restarting the app each time and it didn’t happen once. The other day it did it every time I tried to view a clip from the activity screen but would work on the 2nd attempt each time.

I spoke to soon! It is still doing it but for a few days befor I made my original post it was everytime I opened the app but it’s a little bit more hit and miss now. Just had it do it a few times in a row but it definitely worked consistently for a while earlier today.

I’m seeing the same issue, also on Android. After I load the app and open activity page it only shows Cloud storage icon. I exit the app and “close all” for anything running on my phone, go back in and I see the SD card recordings.

1 Like

hmmm thanks for reporting this bug everyone. It seems to be more prevalent. I will escalate this with our team and see what we can do.

Categories