Two cameras dead less than a year

I have had TWO cameras die on me in less than a year now. No other reasons behind them dying other than crappy cameras. Smh I am highly disappointed!!! This last one I got in March. It’s December. And it just stopped working on me outta nowhere today for absolutely ZERO reason! I have two other brands of cameras I have had for over two years that are still running strong so it has to be because of the way these are made smh

Hi, we would like to know the details of the problem you mentioned. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out:
support@yitechnology.com

I have done the reboot process more than once I have had issues already with this brand/camera and am not interested in “troubleshooting” anymore at this point. If it’s not a new camera to replace this one I’m good on the headache. I sent that in the email as well. I have three other cameras, two different brands, two of which are outside and I have had them for years and they still work great. This one is in the house, taped down so it doesn’t get knocked over, never gets touched by anyone but me not even my fiance, and definitely shouldn’t be having any issues like it is.

Categories