Rearrange the cameras in Android app and Windows app

Is it possible to rearrange the order in which the cameras are viewed in either the Windows desktop application or within the Android app?
Thanks in advance,
Clay

Hey @gooddog Thanks for your inquiry! That’s a good one.

If you go to your mobile app multi-live view you will see your cameras. Tap on the screen, in the upper right corner, you will see select. Tap on this option and you will be able to customize which cameras are showing inn your multi view.

no its not. I just received it from our Q/A team and watched them do it :slight_smile:

Can be more specific when you say information is incorrect?

Thanks Steve, that works for the multi-view but not the full page in the Android app or Windows app.

Thanks for the update @gooddog Let me do some digging on this one. Once I know a little more, I will let you know.

It’s been over 2 years, has there been an update on this? Gooddog is not asking about “multi-live-view”, he’s asking about the list of cameras. The main two cameras I need to monitor throughout the day are both the FIRST on the list and the LAST on list. I don’t want to use multi-live-view, it doesn’t work for my needs, I just want to re-order the cameras in the list per my needs.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Categories