Poor signal when moving

Sorry if been discussed before.
My Y1 dome looses signal and then I get an image of the camera with a percentage, like it’s filling up. This happens randomly but mainly if I log in and rotate the camera around. It is sat directly under router and settings indicate 98/100% signal and no loss.
Is this a fault in the camera or is there a fix
Thanks in advance.

Hello. What platform are you on and when this happens are you connected to your wifi or mobile network?

Does it ever work ok and if so are there any environmental changes - for example is anyone streaming data more?

If it’s a wifi could your isp have made any changes to your connection of this is a recent symptom?

It might help giving the network router and the camera a full reboot.

1 Like

It’s WiFi connected in the house. Generally it’s if I’m checking up in the dog when no one is in, so not loads of streaming at the time. We have fibre and good signal normally. It’s weird but definitely if I rotate the camera around the room, it turns so far then freezes and the poor connection/ error message.

Ok what I would try is turn off the camera and leave for 30 minutes. Then try again. If not then remove the camera from your account then reset it.

Set it back up and try again

Is this something that’s a recent phenomenon of have you experienced this for some time?

1 Like

I have done that once. Been going on a while but really getting on my nerves now.

Hey @JonnyHill Have you reached out to our support team yet?

I have messaged but no reply. What’s the best contact details?

support@kamihome.com or going through www.kamihome.com/contact. When did you reach out to the team?

Categories