Person Detected, Thumbnails shows them, video is black

I received notification of a Person Detected at night. The thumbnails show the person clearly with the nightvision but when I try to view the Complete Video it is totally black. I have the night vision on and if I look at the area on live feed at night it is fine. I would really like to see this video so if there is something I am doing wrong or another way to view it please let me know. It shows up in Details as a Thumbnail, I click on it and it shows a picture but when I click on Complete Video it just takes me to what looks like a reddish/black screen. I can’t even see the original thumbnail on the saved recording. I have the 15 day package so it should all be there.

Update: If I download the video I can see the whole thing but still cannot watch on my phone or iPad without downloading as the video is still black. All my other videos I can just watch from the screen.

Thanks

Hello @petman2 Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry to hear you’re having troubles. That sounds incredibly frustrating.

Can you send me a screenshot of the reddish/black screen you see after you click “complete video”?

We’ve seen a few reports of issues with downloading clips but specific to Android devices. I will inform the team of iOS.

Many thanks for your patience and assistance to resolve this matter.

I am having this same issue. Has it been resolved?

Hey @dreamladyk I have not heard back from pitman on whether or not his issue was resolved but I recommend checking to see if an update it available. Bugs are being addressed every update.

Categories