Order status--is it common for such long delay

Just would like to know if it is common that I placed an order 2 weeks ago from YI Store Canada, but I still have not received any update on my order. I emailed to canadastore@yitechnology.com. However, the reply from them–no news at all, meaning they keep telling they will inform me the tracking info when it is shipped. But, just no new updates. Is such experience common? I am very frustrating and disappointed since there is no phone number I can call them to verify my order.

Hope someone could help me.

@cworder this should not happen I am asking my team to lookinto this. What is your order number?

@YITechnology please check whats happening

Hi @cworder I’m sorry to hear about this. Can you please privately message me any info you have regarding your order and I will see what I can find out.

Same problem i wait my ordre and no respond at e-mail yi canada

I bought an outdoor camera and I haven’t heard from you since. It only says that my order has been received. I paid the shipping costs instead of taking the free shipping so that my package is delivered faster. I would like to have news as well as tracking so that I don’t get caught up on delivery.

Just got a notification saying my order now is shipped and on the way!!!

Will see if it is true–I will wait about another week to see what happens.

Thanks all of you!

Hi Stéphane, I just sent you a message to get some more information so I can follow up for you. At the top right you should see a notification where you can open my message.

I will made it a top priority to find out why you are experiencing a delay after paying for expedited shipping.

That’s great to hear. I’m sorry that took so long.

As long as they ship my order, it is fine to me. But, I think the problem is they are lack of effective communication to their customers–which change the goods thing/news to be bad and very bad results. Hope yi store canada to think about how important the communication is.

Thank you, Mark.

Thank you @cworder I agree. We want everyone to be as happy with our service as they are with the product so I’m sorry we failed this time. Please don’t hesitate to update us here if there are any further issues with your order.

Hi @Fafanne41, I’m happy inform you that your order (#1085) is shipping today. The cause of the hold up was due to a delay in inventory crossing the border. I apologies again for any frustration caused. Please let me know if you do not receive email confirmation that your order has been shipped by the end of the day.

Hey @Fafanne41 I just got confirmation that your package should arrive tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: you give me a 6 months free for 1 cam but after friday, i have 3 cam and i have package for 6 months for 5 cam. Do you have promo stock (t-shirt caps or something ? And you need a person for test a new stock or you need a french poeple for french poeple talk to my i have more facebook pages.

Hello,

I ordered a Yi Dashcam from the Yi Canada store and i received a defective unit. It seems the internal battery is not working because my settings doesn’t get saved and keeps asking me to update my date/time after each power cycle. I have sent email to sales and support but I haven’t received any response. I hope you’ll be able to help me with this.

Thank you.

Categories