Offline Notification - Login has expired, re login required

Hello

@Steven_Kami and @Kami_RA and support team

Since today when trying to access my Yi Camera application I get following error message: OFFLINE NOTIFICATION - Login has expired, re login required.

Even after reseting password same issue so I can’t access any of my camera at all from any of my phone (Iphone 12 or 13).

PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP

We are pleased to inform you that the issue you reported has been successfully resolved. We have taken immediate action to address the matter.

You can start trying again and confirm.

To ensure your continued satisfaction, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team should you have any further questions or concerns. We are here to assist you and provide any additional assistance you may require.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve the matter promptly.

Now its fine. thank you.

I have the same issue today

I’m sorry you’re having issues logging in to your account, we apologize for the inconvenience, this is due to our planned system maintenance to upgrade our servers to ensure the best service for our valued customers. The service should be back to normal once the upgrade has been completed, you may try signing in again to your account at a later time. Thank you for your patience.

Categories