No Notifications again

Oh the joys of no notifications once again. For about an hour now on android in the UK. I don’t know about ios as I deleted the app on there in case of any conflicts in one of my ‘try absolutely everything imaginable attempted fixing phases’. No motion detection at all for the past 20 mins either. Deleted and re-installed. still no detection or notifications from two cameras running firmware 12.2.0.2_blah blah blah. However the one I left on firmware 8.2.0.0A_blah blah blah is working as normal. That says something doesn’t it! The motion detection worked on one for 5 mins but has gone again, and still no notifications…

We sincerely apologize for the troubles you’ve had with the app. We’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. Thank you.

Same problem today. Notifications stopped this morning. No rhyme or reason to it whatsoever. I have to delete and re-install the app once a day, everyday. Even then the camera detects motion every 11/12 minutes regardless of any actual movement. Total joke. Yi have made the firmware/cameras completely useless in the attempt to grab more money. I am truly embarrassed that I have recommended these cameras to so many people in the past.

Same issue again. Worked for 2 days then no notifications. Only way to fix is to delete and reinstall the app. Happens every 2 days…

Categories