Network Connection Failed. (-3030)

If you supply your customer services reference number to this thread @Steven_Kami may be able to advise further.

@SincityJenn Can you send me your ticket number supplied by support? Are you seeing error code 3003 or 3006?

I was never given a support ticket, I could never get ahold of anyone ever. It’s the 3030 error, and now after resetting it keeps telling me wifi password error. Which I know it’s the correct password and it’s a 2.4 ghz wifi connection.

Hi @SincityJenn I am sorry to hear this is still lingering. Can you contact our support team at www.kamihome.com/contact? Once you have a ticket number supplied by our team, please let me know.

i am having these same issue in the US now. do you have some YI App servers down? i guess you have some type of Proxy/App severs in AWS/GCP/AZURE or something. but lots of my cameras now are giving me the -3030 error and when i reset them they are NOT coming back online. i even now have ver KamiHomePCClientIntl_Setup_1.0.0.0_202003271500 from windows app and that now working to add or view the cameras that have -3030 errors :unamused:

Last reply was Sept 22. It is now Oct 23 and I am still having the same problem. Will this ever be fixed?

Categories