Microphone Suggestion

I am new to Yi, bought a couple of the 360 panoramic models, with the light bulb socket. I was upset with Ring because the cam is unusable as a baby monitor or, as in my case, a bedridden adult, because after 10 minutes or so it would disconnect. Ring knows this and won’t accommodate the millions of people who want this. What good is a security cam if you can’t continually monitor an entrance door??

Anyway, so far, I love the cam, ecept for the PC App for Windows. I use it to monitor my wife while I am my workshop in the garage so it doesn’t tie up my cell phone. Unfortunately, there is no microphone functionality. I need to be able to talk to my wife if she calls for me.
I hope that this is available REAL soon!

Also, while using my phone app something very cool and desirable happened only once, but I cannot duplicate it. While using the live view all of a sudden I was duplexing - I could hear audio from the came, and talk to Mt wife at the same time - both icons for speaker and mic showed that they were in use! I want that!!

Customer satisfaction is a priority for Kami Home and we provide 24/7 customer support to our users. We regret that you had an unpleasant experience. Please reach out to us on the email listed below so our customer support can help you out:
Support@yitechnology.com

Categories