Kami Wire-Free Outdoor camera not recording blue or yellow, only magenta

I purchased a Kami Wire-Free Outdoor camera on 27 February 2021 via Amazon, with shipment in the continental United States. On 8 June 2021, the camera began sensing images exclusively in magenta. Its blue and yellow sensors conked out or aren’t communicating properly with the camera.

Does anyone know what Kami’s warranty period is? Also, does anyone know how to contact Yi or Kami about service issues? Thank you in advance.

Hey @patfinegan Thanks for coming to the community for more info!

Please see this help center article in regards to this very issue :slight_smile:

1. Hardware decode did nothing.
  2. Firmware is up to date.
  3. I cannot delete the camera and pair it remotely. I will report back when I return to the remote location in 1-2 weeks.

hmmm… thanks for sharing details @patfinegan I am sorry to hear that this did not resolve the issue.

I have shared this image with our team to find out more information and work on a resolution. Your patience is greatly appreciated while we look into this further.

Dear Steven,

The camera is now working correctly. I am not sure what changed between yesterday evening and today (drier weather?), but the images are now fine.

Thank you for your assistance.

Pat

1 Like

Thanks for the update @patfinegan Glad to hear all is working again. That was definitely strange.

I am going to have our team take a look into it a little more but if you need anything else at all, please let me know.

Have a good one!

Happened to me twice with a dome camera,unplugged it and reconnected it and all were fine.

1 Like

Categories