Kami wire free camera

I have Yi wire free outdoor cameras, when purchase the cameras had the Call Mode feature shown in the camera settings. After a firmware update the option for the Call Mode option is not there anymore. How do I get the Call Mode option back on my camera settings?

Thanks for your feedback. To check which call mode you have set, do the following:

1. Launch the YI Home App.
  2. On the Welcome page, tap on the name of the YI Camera you want to enable the Two-Way audio of.
  3. Tap on “Settings”. (It may be found at the lower right part of the screen for IOS users and the upper right part of the screen for Android users.)
  4. Once prompted at the “Settings” page, tap on “Camera Settings” > “Call Mode”.
  5. Once you tap “Call Mode”, you’ll see two options:

•Intercom - Only one side can talk and listen at a time. You’ll have to hold and press the microphone icon every time you want to speak and be heard by the person on the other end.

•Hand-Free - You and the person on the other end talk and listen to each other simultaneously. You just have to press once the microphone icon and you’ll be heard continuously by the other party.

1. Kindly select the Hand-Free for testing and then just change it later to whichever you prefer.

2. Please test by speaking over your phone to check if you can hear your voice on the camera and vice-versa.

If you continue to experience issues with the App, we’d be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us at https://www.kamihome.com/contact. Thank you.

Categories