Kami wire free camera Brackets

I have two Kami Wire Free cameras. I recently moved, and the mounting brackets were lost in the transition. Can someone point me to where I can purchase the brackets so I can mount my cameras in my new home.

Thanks in advance

Hey @darrellump unfortunately we don’t sell spare brackets :disappointed: Hopefully they turn up.

You should pick up generic “camera wall mount” on amazon. I cant confirm the thread connection size on the kami, but I suspect they my very pretty generic and worth the gamble to pick up one for 10 bucks

1 Like

Hey @Brian thanks for the info. I didn’t even think about that, but it sounds like a good solution. I’ll also check with my team and see if there’s a third party mount that we could recommend.

1 Like

Might be an idea to ask them the thread diameter and pitch… ie M6 1.5 etc…

1 Like

There are tons on great 3rd party mounting brackets out there that are pretty much universal. I found several on Amazon yesterday that clamp on to gutters and gives you far more flexibility in the angles you can point the camera. There are several wall mount options that give better angles as well, but I like the idea of being able to just clamp to a gutter and the option of using any angle I want without drilling into anything. The included wall mount screw with this camera is too short, so when you mount on a wall you are pretty limited in the angles you can point it.

Categories