Kami Outdoor wireless + Solar Panel

Thanks again Steve. I will let you know how they work when I get them. Well…you already know they work. Lol. Have great holidays, Merry Christmas and God bless.

1 Like

Either way! Keep us posted :slight_smile: Have a GREAT holidays. Thank you for your kindness and patience.

1 Like

Which YI or Kami outdoor camera works with this particular solar panel?

It’s not listed by us just yet but will be shortly. Currently, our partner Cove is offering this to their customers.

Thanks for info * had same problem with "Helidallr Solar Panel for Security Camera Outdoor, IP66 Waterproof Solar Panel with 360° Adjustable Mounting, Solar Panels with 10ft Micro Charging Cable, Continuously Power for Home Security Cameras*

I returned these and ordered the ones you tested. Cameras are great.

Any recommendations for a wifi repeater. My signal to outside is weak.

Your company should consider picking a working solar panel and offering it for sale on your website.

Thats an excellent suggestion. I am going to talk to our QA and engineering team about this so we can offer a better solution.

I just read through this entire thread, and all I can say is wow! The dedication of your team to find a solution to this person’s problem is absolutely outstanding and commendable! This level of service has all but vanished in todays society. It did take quite a lengthy amount of time before the correct solution was found, I am very impressed with the commitment to resolve this issue. Kudos to the entire team that never gave up on finding the answer! I tip my hat to you and yours! Cheers

1 Like

Wow! That was incredible. Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot. We do our best and thanks to a stellar community, they make it easy. We really appreciate the kind words.

@ Steven_Kami. I just received the solar panel that you stated was tested with the Kami/Cove Outdoor Camera. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CYWCCCY).

It did not work and I am curious if there are different Kami Outdoor Cameras that you supply to Cove. The Cove Outdoor Camera that I currently have was purchased in August 2021.

Any ideas why this Solar Panel would not work with this camera?
I had actually purchased a different Solar Panel from Amazon that did not work for me either. After finding your post on this forum and ordering the tested solar panel and receiving it, it was the same solar panel just labeled as a different company.

Thanks.

@Steven_Kami Is there any update on this? I just bought the solar panels you listed and when I plug them in to the camera, it disconnects from the WiFi. Is there a setting or something that I’m missing?

Categories