Kami Oudoor Camera Issues

Hi my name is Alex and i recently Purchased 2 x Cami Outdoor Camera and i am having issues with one of them.

Each Night one of my Camera’s will go offline at approximatly 10.30pm however just before it does this if i am watching the camera i get a white out on the screen.

I have factory reset this camera and tested with it right next to the router and this issue still exists , i have emailed Support but as yet have had no reply. at present he camera is mounted well within the range of the router and is showing 100% signal up until it drops offline.

Please help resolve the issue or get the camera replaced.

Alex

Hi,

@AlexHind I apologize that you are having an issue with one of your Kami Outdoor cameras going offline and have not received a response from our customer support. I see that you have already tested the camera next to your router and it still has the issue. Please contact our customer support with the email provided below so we can further address this matter. As long as the camera was purchased through an authorized seller and is within the warranty period, we can send you another camera if available.

Hello @Patrick , Many thanks for your reply the camera has now been replaced however i now need to extend the power cable as its not long enough for it current location is that possible ?

Hi,

@AlexHind Unfortunately, we don’t offer or recommend any extension for the power cable. The built in cable is a fixed length. We don’t recommenced any extension cable because that would expose the cable to moisture and possibly cause electrical damage.

Categories