Kami Home for Windows - Unable to Log In - Sent Http Fail(3) error

I’m trying to log into my Kami Home account using the Kami Home pc app for Windows.

Unfortunately, it gives me a “Sent Http Fail(3)” error and won’t log in.

Advise please.

TIA

Hello. One piece of advice, which appears to have worked, is modifying your Router’s DNS settings. Usually the public Google ones are a good bet.

Those are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

You will need to review your router help guide in regards to how to configure these.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

This actually did the trick.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

im having same issue as above cant log in on any device phone pc tablet, my 3 cameras were all working ok this morning and now nothing at all. cant log in ive deleted and reinstalled the app tried both android and ios, pc nothing seems to let me in. i get the error message Sent Http fail (301) on pc but on android just a spinning circle and network not responding error. this has gone on all day since aroun 10 am its now 2:40 pm and still same issues, any information would be greatly appreciated i rely on thiese cameras to see who is coming to my home being disabled and allowing access this are crucial to me this is also happening on both Yi home and Kami apps

1 Like

Same as me, uninstalled app but won’t reload the app again, assume the app has a problem. Annoying as I’ve now got no security cameras working.

2 Likes

People are posting the same problem in ios and android threads. I have the problem on laptop android and ios also. Don’t worry Phonic72, you are not alone. The problem is on Yi’s end. Hopefully this will be resolved ASAP…?

1 Like

Same here, not had access all day. Both Android app and Windows app unable to show my feeds. Yi Home need to be faster at responding and fixing major outages!

1 Like

They just answered me :

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Kami Vision and YI Support.

We are very sorry that you are having issues with the Yi/Kami/IoT Home App. Our team is aware of these issues and is actively working to fix them. This is the highest priority for us. We will be releasing a series of updates that should resolve your issue.

In the meantime, we are really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback and satisfaction with the cameras and app are really important to us. We appreciate your business and ask for your patience as we look to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Please let us know if this answers your questions or if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you very much for your patience and have a great day!

Here is your reference ticket number:

Best Regards,

Lai
Kami Vision and YI Support

My cameras are working again. They became available in the last 30 minutes or so.

android app does not work one more time…!!!

Categories