IR-Led continuously switching on/off

Hi,
I have this camera:

with firmware version 7.1.00.25A.202002271051
When the room light is halfdark it is switching the ir-light continuously. There seem to be a relay build in and the noise makes me crazy. I think the hysteresis must be much wider. For now I switched off the camera.

Hey Christian, unfortunately we can’t provide any advice for other camera brands (only YI and Kami hardware). You could try another location in the room and see if that helps. Otherwise you might have to contact Cacagoo. Sorry I can’t be more help.

Hi,
so I am wrong here? The Yi IOT windows program and the Yi IoT android app are not made by your company?

Yes YI IoT is a YI product. I just can’t comment on the camera as I don’t have any experience with it.

Sorry to bother you again, but how did you wrote the firmware without any experience with the camera?

No bother. I didn’t write the firmware, I just help out with support. I would imagine that as long as the third party camera manufacture has a chip and sensors that are compatible with the YI IoT app then they can integrate with our system. When I say I don’t have experience with the camera personally, it’s because there’s no way for me to get my hands on every camera that uses the YI IoT app. But I do have access to all the YI and Kami hardware. Hope that makes sense.

Try a more powerful supply sometime it works

Categories