How to remove the translucent bars at top and bottom

How do I remove the translucent bars on the top and bottom of the picture. The top seems to be an opaque bar all the way across the screen and obscures the view. It contains the “Live” and “Camera Name” in it on the far left and on the bottom it contains only the Yi logo. I would like to be able to see the video without any obstructions but I can’t figure out how to get rid of the extraneous data and the opaque bars that seem to contain it.

Hi @petman2, if you force close the YI Home app, or log out and log back in the user interface will be back the way it was. We recently made some changes to the app, but rolled them back.

1 Like

Thank you Mark for rolling back. Ideally we would like to see the full camera screen when launch live view or history. The ability with one click to show all options and hide them all just by clicking the screen. The idea is when you launch the app to be able to view all the angles of your camera with no obstruction from the app itself but bring it back when we need it just with q click on touchscreen

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Alejandro. It’s much appreciated!

1 Like

Categories