How to record from past timeline

Thank you @Adam and @KamiUser

Good afternoon, I also have similar issue ONLY with the 3 outdoor Kami Wired cameras.
In have other 10 Yi cameras that works perfectly and can record from playback. With the Kami cameras I can take pictures from the playback with the “camera button” and record video from the “live feed”, but when trying to record from playback I get the message “not supported yet”.
Just as disclaimer: all apps and cameras have update software, I tried multiple MicroSD cards and also tried to swap with the Yi camera that work, but always getting same message. I tried both Kami and Yi app…always same result.
Is Kami recognizing the problem or keeps asking us to update and reboot?
Thank you for any support, it is huge disadvantage if cannot record an event that could harm my safety.

After almost 1 year. It has not been resolved yet.

Looping in @Steven_Kami

Can someone look at this. The problem is still there.

It’s August 2022 and this is still an issue for my camera as well. While viewing playback from Live on my SD Card, I find something I want to record (someone attempting to open my RV door in the driveway) so I can give it to the Police. But, when I click on the camera icon, it says it is not supported yet. So the only way I can get a copy is to remove the SD Card and download it to the PC. However, when not at home, that’s impossible. By the time we can access the physical SD Card, the event will have been recorded over. I’ve brought this to the community before as well as contacting support by email and nothing ever comes of it. Just that they will let the techs know. When will this be corrected? Kami wired outdoor cam like the other people are using and using the app on IOS 15.

Categories