How to increase playback speed of cloud video.

How do I increase playback speed of cloud data? I can’t figure out how to do it on the iPhone app and the PC app won’t let me log in.
I don’t want to have to sit here and watch for hours to find when someone swiped my package off my porch. I’d like to increase playback speed.

I agree, anyway to change the speed

Hello @EFPeks204, try this step, Open the YI Home application > Tap the camera > Select Cloud Once you see the timeline and the video screen tap the icon that has 1X on the lower left side of the video screen.

Not given that option. Checked and the app is indeed up to date.

I agree, not being able to speed up the YI cloud playback speed makes it impossible to manage an event over multiple YI cameras. I have tried apple, pc and android but none appear to give an option to increase the speed.

1 Like

Hey @iang Thanks for the feedback and welcome to the community! We appreciate interest in our products.

Thank you so much for the feedback. There is a small icon in your cloud playback settings on the bottom left of the video feed (1x). Tap this and you will be able to control playback speed.

I cannot see this option to increase speed on Windows 10, ipad or android.

What model is your camera. I think the speed playback is available only on certain models like Home Camera 3

Yes, certain model cameras will not have playback speed. Example, the wireless outdoor camera will not and the kami indoor camera will.

Categories